At CrossFit 286 we offer a complete one month On-Ramp Program to help new, current, and past athletes learn about CrossFit. One of the reasons CrossFit is unique, as compared to other training methodologies, is the fact that it employs functional movements that closely mimic the body’s natural design and function in our day to day environment.
Some of these movements can be complex, and unfamiliar to those new to CrossFit. They often require a fair amount of coaching before they can be employed safely and effectively or trained on their own. Much like riding a bike, we believe in teaching you the fundamentals first before taking off the training wheels. We tailor the program based on your needs and progress with the goal of helping you become a better athlete.
- Intro Consultation to find out if CrossFit is right for you
- Body Composition Assessment. We’ll take body measurements to identify where you are now and use these to measure progress over time
- Work Assessment. We will have you do a few simple tests to see how your body moves and identify ways to maximize its potential
- 3 Personal Training Session. We will schedule 3 personal training sessions with you and one of our Trainers so they can teach you the fundamentals and set you up for long term growth and success in and out of the gym
- 1 month of CrossFit. Upon completing your On Ramp Sessions, you will be able to move into our group or individual CrossFit Classes
An athlete is anyone willing to grow to their physical/mental potential. Are you brave enough to start? Schedule your consultation today!
On-Ramp Program Benefits:
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, intensity second
- We will teach you proper form to avoid risk of injury
- You build self-confidence, strength and power